How to make seafood paella easy
The seafood paella , also known as arroz a la marinera or paella marinera, is one of the most delicious dishes on the planet earth. Besides being one of the flags of Spanish cuisine Best of all? You can do it at home without any difficulty, as long as you have the ingredients and follow the instructions.
There are no secrets, there are no aces up your sleeve when preparing this recipe.
Making a good seafood paella requires having a couple of key things: good seafood and attention throughout the cooking process, no distractions while looking at the mobile phone while preparing it.
How to prepare homemade seafood paella?
Next we are going to prepare the recipe, remember to have fresh ingredients, that smell good and that look bright.
Use a frying pan "paellera", some people know it with the name of "paella", but in the end it is the same.
Seafood paella recipe step by step
It also cleans the squids and chops them on wheels.
Seafood Paella: some tips
- Prawns should be fresh and have your skin and head, because you will need them to make one of the key ingredients of this seafood paella: the broth that you will use to cook the rice. This liquid is as important as the other ingredients. In this link I explain: How to make shrimp broth.
- The characteristic color of seafood paella is traditionally given some saffron strands, if in your city it is difficult to get it, replace it with yellow dye.
- The seafood to be used in the preparation of this dish may vary, it is not necessary to use the ones indicated in this recipe. Depending on the availability in your region, use one or the other. What I do recommend is that you do not stop adding prawns or prawns.
- If you have the possibility to put pieces of crab, do it! The amount of flavor it gives is impressive, also your seafood paella would look spectacular . The case of using them, add them together with the squid and the shells during the cooking.
- When serving it on the plate, some people put a squeeze of sherry and other lemon.I also have it published in Comedera.Com:
- How to make mixed paella
Ready! You already know how to make paella. Visit our page of easy recipes to learn how to prepare many other Spanish dishes (and not Spanish).
- A delicious dessert? Make a sponge cake sponge.
- Do you like pasta? Make pasta salad.